We're always open to hearing from exceptional Occupational Therapists interested in joining our team, those with a focus on sensory processing and hand function for preschool and school-aged children. Positions are part-time with the option of full-time in the future.
PlaySteps is a setting where:
- the primary value is providing the best possible therapy for children.
- you have time to figure out what each child really needs and can collaborate with parents who are motivated to work with you to provide the best for their kids.
- you're able to manage the size of your caseload.
- your work is valued and your ideas respected.
- you have regular contact with other creative therapists, to exchange ideas and support.
- you can stay in one place during your workday, with all the equipment and supplies you need at your fingertips.
Candidates must be licensed or eligible in California, enthusiastic about working/playing with kids, and ready to go the extra mile to provide high quality therapy. Experience preferred, but mentoring provided for an exceptional new grad or career-changer ready to commit to pediatric practice. Grow among other dedicated therapists in a small clinic setting with great kids, high standards, a solid reputation in the community and a collaborative, supportive atmosphere.