Children who are referred to the clinic participate in an individually planned evaluation process to determine therapy needs. Following a
parent conference, a specific treatment plan is established. Most therapy is provided on an individual basis, although at times small groups are available. We provide therapy at our well-equipped clinic in Menlo Park, expanding to on-site services at schools and preschool programs when needed.
Depending on the needs of the child, our services may include:
- Full evaluations (with written report and parent conference)
- Screenings (with telephone conference)
- Parent/teacher consultations
- Collaboration with parents and other professionals working with the child
- Observations at school, home, or in the community
- Presentations to parent and community groups
If you are interested in learning more about our services,
If you are a Preschool Administrator, please check out our free
Preschool In-service offerings that can help your staff identify needs
and support struggling children in your classrooms.